Friday, November 20, 2009

Team Jacob


I have always been an Edward fan, while reading all of the books and even after watching the first disastrous movie of the twilight serious, but that all changed tonight after watching New Moon. It was pretty much amazing! I am in love with Jacob Black now. Not only is he smoking hot, but he was way different in the movie than in the books. He was much more likable and loving. I totally adore him now. I absolutely loved loved loved the movie. I mean it did have a few cheesy parts, but overall it was awesome. I must say that the movie didn't get good until after Edward left because lets be honest Robert Pattinson is not Edward or at least not my Edward. So now i have changed sides. I am team Jacob all the way even though i have read that books and i know that Jacob does not win Bella's heart in the end. I hope that everyone loved this movie as much as i did!
I am counting down until June 30, 2010 for Eclipse to come out.....yay!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I am seeing the movie next week... and i have ALWAYS been an edward fan too.. so it'll be interesting to see if i change sides too! :0) Glad you liked the movie!