I'm a little late on this post, but here goes.
1. She is growing, growing, growing. She was 8 lbs 13 oz at her 2 week appointment.
2. She sleeps pretty good. She gets up around 2 and 5ish...not to bad.
3. She is such a happy baby.
3 She only gets fussy at night around 7:30ish, but it's not every night. Thank goodness.
4. She loves to go for walks in her stroller and look around.
5. She likes to have tummy time. She holds her head so good. It amazes me how strong she is already.
6. No smiles yet...dangit.
7. At 4 weeks she grew out of her newborn clothes and her newborn diapers.
8. She has her dad wrapped around her finger.
9. She failed one of her blood tests that they took at her 2 week visit. I'm not ready to discuss it yet because I'm not sure if she actually has the diagnosis that the test picked up. We sent here blood for further analysis and we are waiting on those test results to get here. We should get them back in 2 weeksish i hope.
10. She is so precious and we just love her so much.