Monday, November 9, 2009

5 weeks






I have 5 weeks to go from flab to fab.


My goal is to have abs like this.......
Before I go to this place in December......


My mom booked a time share in Oahu, Hawaii and my family is going to go out there to spend a week under the sun, so i have decided that i need to be in tip top shape and fast so that i am ready once again to slip on the bikini. I have a goal to go the gym at least 3 times a week and try to watch what i eat, but i guess we will see how dedicated i am to that. I am so stoked to be going to be going to Hawaii. I haven't been there in a couple years so it will be nice the go there and relax a little bit and get a tan.

4 comments:

Dayna said...

Ok, first of all when I saw 5 weeks as the title I thought you were freaking pregnant! And I was so excited to be sharing the misery with someone else! But then I saw you were going to Hawaii in 5 weeks and was bummed I wasn't invited. I mean, who doesn't want a fat pregnant chick in a bikini coming with you?!? You're so freaking lucky to be going! I love Hawaii.

PS- You already are skinny and ripped and bikini ready... you'll for sure be turning heads!

So glad you posted... keep 'em coming!

Ashton Bolin said...

Haha I thought the same thing, that you were prego! I got way excited for you for a min, but I'm not going to lie going to Hawaii is so much better than if you were going to be in your first trimester! Have lots of fun!!

Kimi said...

Daphne you have no falb in site missy! Im jealous of hawaii how fun!

The Pearson's said...

Okay..seriously...you are crazy to think you have to prep your body to get into a bikini! I don't think your body even knows what flab is! I know we can be our own worst critic but your BOD is cuter than Britney's as is!

Thats exciting you get to come to the Island! So mid Dec? Where is the time share-what side of Oahu?

Good for you though with the goal! I give you kudos!