Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hawaii







This guy was awesome he was the chief at our luau and he was amazing!










A whale!!







Bronson showing off his henna tattoo i don't know why he got it on his side.






My pineapple man












well we are back from our wonderful vacation to Hawaii. It was so relaxing and just the thing that we needed to kick off the end of 2009. We stayed on Oahu at the Ko Olina Beach Club. It was so such a beautiful place. Bronson and i went to Oahu on our honeymoon and stayed in Waikiki, which was full of people and busy this resort was the complete opposite it was completely relaxing and i loved every minute of it. We swam with sea turtles and dolphins. We went snorkeling and saw whales. We drove around to the north shore to check out all the surfers. Also while we were there i got my first massage every and it was the best thing ever! Oh my gosh i can't even explain it. It was heaven. This vacation was prefect way to the end year.
The Resort

1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

Oh my goodness! You came on gone! I remember you talking about coming here awhile ago and its come and gone already! Looks like you guys had a good time! I love Love Ko'Olina! Thats where we stayed when we visited in the past yrs-now we just fake-vacation (facation)there. I bet you I just missed you guys at the Dole P. My brother and Mom came into town and we went to Dole a few times just to get Pineapple whips! Did you get some!! The most amazing Ice cream there!
I love your brown and white bathing suit! I just got home from the beach right now and now I have to pack my winter clothes to come home for 2 wks! lol!