Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24th at Lake Powell

Devin and Kimi

The mountain the boys had to climb

Bronson catching some air


Inside a cave that Tyson wakeboarded out of



Lake Powell the biggest bath tub in the world.....


Tyson and Jade



The Gang


The sand hill...my calves killed after this

Sun, sun, and more sun. We spent the 24th at the happiest place on earth Lake Powell. Good friends, good weather, and somewhat good food if it wouldn't have been burnt (my bad). Bronson and I took two other couples down with us to the lake over the long weekend and had a blast. We cruised the boat, hung out, and the boys wake boarded until they were to sore to go out anymore. Bronson is getting to be good at wake boarding this was the first trip out that he has been able to jump the wake...woohoo good job babe. I also did a lil jumping myself, but nothing to brag about I think I only got like an inch off the water. Oh well it was a start. I absolutely love Lake Powell and I hope that we make at least one more trip out there this summer.
P.S. Some of these photos are courtesy of Jade Irvine and some are Daphne Bundy originals.








1 comment:

Kimi said...

oh man. I do look better done up dont I...haha. thanks for inviting us! we totally need to go on another adventure!