Sunday, July 12, 2009

The big 22




My 22nd birthday was on Wednesday. I cannot believe I am that old. I swear i was just barely in high school and i graduated 4 years ago. Time goes by so fast. For my birthday Bronson gave me some way cute Electric sunglasses along with Tori Spelling's new book Mommywood. I was so excited. I absolutely love Tori Spelling so I was super excited to get here book. That night we went out to one of my favorite places to eat Samurai 21 and had some sushi and teriyaki chicken. It was so good! Bronson also took me to go and see Transformers. I was so excited to go see it because i loved the first one, but it was kinda lame and disappointing. Oh well though it was still a good birthday overall.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Isnt it weird getting older...I hate it. Happy Birthday Dear!

Jake and Jen said...

Happy Late Late Birthday Daph!