Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home





We bought our house three years ago this January and for most of that time it has just been a blank slate. White walls everywhere...ahhh. I knew that i wanted to paint but i didn't know which walls and what colors i for sure wanted to do. My first color scheme was red and brown with touches of black and it has been like that for the past few years. Well for my birthday my mom said that she would have someone paint a few walls of in my house for me and also make me some drapes. I was so stoked! Well we got looking around and found this way cute brown and green stripped material. I feel in love with it. Brown and green had to be my colors, which means that all my red stuff has to go. It has been a work in progress but the fianl outcome is amazing. I love it! I have still have more things to do, but my house is finally starting to feel like a home and i love it.

My cute pillows on my couch (sadie wouldn't get out of the picture)


This is my dining room with the way cute brown and striped fabric above the windows



This is my living/family room



This is my sitting room just as you wake into my house


Here is my laundry room and the cute fabrice over the windows

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

Oh my heck! You have the CUTEST house ever! I am totally jealous! Love the green and brown idea!

Dayna said...

Girl, it's about time you did a new post!

Love the way everything turned out. Your house looks like something out of a magazine.

Very Chic!

The Pearson's said...

Simply Beautiful! You have great taste! I love it! You are lucky to have that already and to be settled in one once! I cant wait til that feeling! lol!

Kimi said...

Cute! Im in the middle of a serious renovation! ahhhh its so hard to make things cute! it always looks flippin so easy on hgtv.....what the freak!

Laura and Cohen said...

It looks soo good Daph! I love the green parts. And your blog even matches your house, haha.

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

cute daphne where is your house at?