Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Bundy due in August


Baby Bundy is due around August 24. Bronson and I are both so excited, but scared all at the same time. I am 12 weeks right now and i haven't had any morning sickness (knock on wood). I have been a Little bit nauseous but that's about it. Bronson and I have always had a 5 year plan. We wanted to be married for 5 years and just kind of live our lives as a couple before we decided to start a family. I feel like our relationship is as good as it has ever been and we are in the perfect place in our lives together to start a family. Bronson is hoping for a boy and i am hoping for a girl, but we will both be fine with whatever we get as long as our little baby is healthy. August seems so far away, but i know it will be here before i know and it and my entire life will change for the better. We are so excited and just wanted to share the news with everyone!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

There is nothing as exciting as being pregnant for the first time so enjoy every minute of it. Glad you are feeling good. You will be an amazing mommy!

PS- I'm thinking girl! When do you find out what you're having? And who is your OB? I've seen most of them deliver babies so if you want the inside scoop let me know!

Bronson & Daphne said...

Ohh thanks Dayna. i am excited to be a mom, but scared out of my mind too..haha. My doctor is Brady Benham he is at the Southern Utah Women's Health Center. I have liked him so far and i know one other person who had him as her doctor and she loved him so i dunno. I hope he is a good one:) I am kinda hoping for a girl and of course Bronson is hoping for a boy...haha. I don't know yet when i will find out the sex, but hopefully it is sooner rather than later.

The Pearson's said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How fun and exciting! Keep the posts comin! ;)