Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jazz vs. Heat







Bronson and I were lucky enough to score a set of my mom's season pass Jazz tickets to the Uah Jzz vs. Miami Heat. Bronson and i pretty much told my mom we wanted these tickets ever since we found out that LeBron James was going to play for the heat. Bronson loves LeBron James, so i made sure that my mom saved these tickets for us.

It ended up being a super long day we drove up to SLC and back in the same day. Bronson could only miss half a day of work, so it was a big driving day. I wish that the Jazz would have won. They put up a good fight. I thought for sure that after the 3rd quarter we were going to be able to pull it off, but oh well the Jazz lost. It was so loud in the arena. I love going to the Jazz games and watching the crowd it is so much better than watching the games on T.V.

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

so fun!! love going to the jazz games.