Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentines Day Weekend!



Ryan Dungey in the opening introductions




Valentines day was a blast this year. Bronson and I decided that we were going to spend it down in Anaheim, CA and go to supercross. I was so excited to go and check out Ryan Dungey my favorite supercross rider. I have been watching supercross with Bronson for a couple of years, but this year I really started to get into it and really follow the series. Supercross was a blast the stadium was packed and the pits were awesome. I just wish that Dungey would have done a little better but i am sure that he will pull will off the championship win at the end of the season in Las Vegas.

On Sunday when we were leaving to come home we decided to go to Disneyland for a half day. It was crazy there. There were so many people it was Valentines day plus President's day weekend. Probably not the best day to go see Mickey, but it was still fun. We got to ride all of the rides that we wanted to. This was probably the best Valentine's day i have ever had. Thanks babe you taking me.


Ryan Dungey's bike

No comments: