Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lion King


It was WPMA in Las Vegas this week, which is a big convention for gas distributors. My dad and brother and a few other coworkers go every year to mingle with all the gas suppliers such as Sinclair, Conoco Phillips, and Holly. It is a three day event to pretty much just make some deals and find new customers. Well every year big companies will do things to entertain there customers. This year Holly Refining bought people tickets to go see the Lion King. Summer found out about it and so I asked my dad if he could get us a couple of tickets to go and see it. It was pretty cool. The seats were awesome and the best part was that it was free. We met Summer's parents down there and we all went and saw it. The costumes were so amazing! I can't believe the way that they made some of the costumes. The show itself was pretty good. It wasn't one that I would see again, but I am glad that I did. I have wanted to see it forever, so when i found out it was coming to Vegas i knew that i was going to see it one way or another.

No comments: