Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No candy.... WHAT???


For the next 45 days i am going to be giving up candy, cakes, cookies, donuts, and pretty much any other kind of sweet thing imaginable. I and some of the people that I work with are going to try to go without something that we love and would be hard to give up. We started it because some people at my work are catholic and celebrate "lent". I am not completely sure what that it is. I just know that you have to either give up a bad habit or start a new good habit for 45 days. I am pretty much doing it just to see if I can do it. Besides it will help me to eat a lil healthier, which is always a plus. It will be kinda fun to see who can make it the whole 45 days and who cracks before we even start.

1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

GOOD LUCK GIRL! LOL I couldn't do it thats for sure!!! I am such a candyholic BUT ever sense Ive been with Chan who doesn't eat Candy or sweet EVER it is so easy to not have it for myself now! Kinda a bummer but good for me to get healthy... Chan is kinda a health nut with his sports!

But ya.. as for you let me know how you do on it! Its a great great goal for real!

Lier