Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I have terrible OCD. I pretty much am afraid that i am either going to burn my house down on accident or that someone is going to break into my house, so i have to check my doors and stove about 5 times before i can go to bed at night or leave the house. It drives Bronosn crazy.

2. I love back to school shopping. I like buying binders, pencils, backpacks and any other back to school supplies. It makes me want to go back to school just so i can buy all the stuff.

3. I dance all the time when i am home, whether i am cleaning, cooking or doing anything it doesn't matter.

4. I have to take a least 2 showers a day.

5. My favorite color changes periodically with my mood. Today i am loving the color red.

6. I am a total daddy's girl and have been all my life. I could hang out with my Dad all the time and never get bored. He has the best stories.

7. I grew up riding horses. It was pretty much my passion, but then i guess i got to cool. I plan on riding again though as soon as my horse gets shooed.

8. I absolutely love the month of September because that is when the rodeo comes to town. I try to go all three nights. I have been going all my life and absolutely love it.

9. I love kids, but am so not ready to have any of my own.

10. Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, which is why i want to go every year, but hardly
ever do.

11. Since being married I have become a clean freak. I think it is because I am cleaning my house and not my parents. I seem to care more.

12. I married a wonderful man who happens to be a Bundy.

13. I really want to go back to school and get a degree in communications.

14. My family is my rock and I would be lost without them.

15. I am a huge animal lover, which is odd since i married a hunter.

16. I would be lost without my cell phone.

17. I have always had blonde hair, but secretly want to dye my hair brown and become a brunette.

18. I mowed my first lawn at the age of 20.

19. I just learned to wake board last year and am addicted to it.

20. I hate the cold weather, so I can't wait until it is summer and i can live in shorts and tank tops instead of pants and sweaters.

21. I have experienced love at first site and lust at first site and know the difference between the two.

22. I always seem to play it safe. I hate the idea of getting hurt or getting into trouble, which is why i want to do something crazy like sky dive or get a tattoo or something to that extent.

23. I am not a fan of most roller coasters until i ride them and get over my fear.

24. I have worn glasses since i was in third grade and contacts since i was in seventh grade. I am blind as a bat.

25. I am a cancer.

4 comments:

The Pearson's said...

I love reading these things! They are fun to get to know people a lil better and more on the "random" side of personality! Im with you on being blind as a bat! Ha I have had glasses then contacts since i could talk...lol I cant see a thing with out um!

Cute blog! Im glad you found us on here!

Lier

Kimi said...

hey! somehow I came across your blog! very cute! I love blogs...well sometimes. <3 Hope everything is good with you guys!

Anonymous said...

If you ever do decide to sky dive I would go with you. I loved it and I think you would too!

Jake and Jen said...

Daphne!! HEY!! How are you girl!? We are doing well, how are YOU TWO doing??